Spine surgery department poses as forerunners in managing spinal surgery. High performing department carries out high risk spine surgery cases, spinal deformity, microscopic spine surgery and revision spine surgery.
The spine team comprises of two spine consultants, two junior spine consultants, two spine fellows and four post-graduation residents. Clinical excellence is backed by research department, high-tech surgical armamentary including minimal invasive options, high end operating microscopes and specialized spine implants.
AS PER THE INDIVIDUALS REQUIREMENT
WE OFFER THESE SERVICES
LUMBAR SPINE SURGERIES
- Complete non operative solutions – Activity Modification, Diet Control/Medications, and Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation.
- Interventional Spine Services – Spine Pain blocks, Percutaneous Biopsies, Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty.
CERVICAL SPINE SURGERIES
- Microlumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Decmpression
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Laminoforaminotomy / Fenestration
- Decompression +/-Spinal Fusion with Instrumentation
- MIS Treatment of Adult Lumbar Degenerative Scoliosis
- TLIF/PLIF/ALIS Lumbar interbody surgery
DORSAL SPINE SURGERIES
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion/Lateral Mass Fixation
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy and REconstruction
- Anterior Surgery – Trans thoracic / Retroperitoneal
- Posterior Surgery Decompression +/- Stabilisation
- Accicedental spine injury/Osteoporotic Fractures
- Various tumors affect spine, Benign / Malignant
- Pyogenic or Tuberculosis(most common) or any other
Click here to know more & Download Brochure
- Previously operated / failed back surgery