Department of ENT
The department is headed by Dr. Akhil Sareen, MS (ENT) (Fellow Head and Neck Surgical Oncology), having vast experience in dealing with basic to advanced Ear, Nose, Throat disease, Head & Neck Cancer.
This department caters to the needs of basic to advanced Ear, Nose, Throat disease, Head & Neck Cancer conditions, through the use of the latest & advanced equipment, for a better outcome and overall patient management and satisfaction.
This unit is fully equipped with most modern diagnostic tools & facilities like Microscope, Nasal endoscopies, Flexible Endoscopic Laryngoscopy. The outpatient department has audiology section handled by qualified audiologist and speech therapist. Brain Stem Evoked Audiometry (BERA) and Electro – Physiological Diagnostic studies are also available in the department.
Yet another highlight of this department is that, Complex plastic surgical procedures involving the head and neck are also offered. Stapedotomy, Tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, Ossiculoplasty, Laryngectomy, Block dissections of the neck, Endolymphatic Sac Surgery for Meniere’s disease, Voice Restoration Surgery and many more are being done at Apex.
Equipment in ENT Department
- ENT OPD unit
- HD Digital display
- ENT patient chair
- Coblator machine technique for blood less nasal & endoscopic surgery (USA)
- Advance audiometry setup
- Modern microscope
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Rigid Laryngoscopy
- Flexible Laryngoscopy
- Audiometry BERA Test (diagnostic for deaf & dumb)
- Endoscopy Foreign Body visualisation & Removal (Ear/Nose)
Dr. Akhil Sareen, MS (ENT)
(Fellow Head and Neck Surgical Oncology) Timing : 11 AM to 2 PM
Dr. Harsh Singh, MS (ENT) MCH, (Fellow Head and Neck Surgical Oncology)
Timing : 2 PM to 6 PM
Basic to high end ENT surgery like :
- Other basic to advanced Ear surgeries
- Septoplasty (Nasal Septal Corrective Surgeries)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Endoscopic DCR
- Other basic to advanced surgeries of Sinonasal region.
Oral & Throat Surgery
- Tonsillectomy (Coblation Assisted)
- Endoscopic & Laryngoscopic Biopsy
- UPPP & Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Thyroidectomy (Thyroid Surgery)
- Other basic to advanced surgeries of throat
Head & Neck Cancer
- Surgery for oral cancer
- Surgery for throat cancer
- All head & neck disease
- Endoscopic & Skull Base Surgery.
What our patients are saying
very day we strive harder to deliver a great patient experience which is not just the treatment but also your overall experience at any of our facilities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!