Turn To Us And Turn A New Life
The department of Anaesthesia is a vital department of the Hospital, managed by experienced personnel. Its activity associates with almost every department within the hospital. The department attends to all patients requiring local & general Anaesthesia for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Expert Anesthetists in subspecialties including Transplant, Pediatric, Cardiac, Neuro and Obstetrics look after pre-operative preparation, surgical Anaesthesia and post-operative care of patients. The state-of-art anesthetic and monitoring equipment supports the conduct of Anaesthesia. Treatment of patients with acute and chronic pain is a major departmental focus. Anesthesiologists also take care of patients in the various intensive care units providing vital life support using latest generation of ventilators, invasive monitoring equipment and procedures appropriate to any kind of critically ill patient.
The Department of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care & Peri-operative Medicine providing services through following units:-
- 8 Operation Theatres (4 Modular OT, 2 Emergency OT, 2 Minor OT)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pre-anaesthesia Clinic and PFT
- Various Manifold Rooms including Oxygen Plant
- Pain Clinic
The Operation Theatres are fully equipped with the latest Anesthesia Delivery Units. Also, the recovery rooms of operation theatres are being upgraded with bedside multipara monitors and other accessories.
All pre-operative surgical patients undergo a detail Pre Anaesthetic check up in PAC clinic of the hospital. There is also bed side PAC for bed ridden patients (admitted indoor patients). They are complicated medical cases posted for elective surgery admitted pre-operatively to prepare optimally under the guidance of Anaesthesiologist to reduce the mortality and morbidity and the total duration of stay in the hospital.
- General Anaesthesia
- Reginal Anaesthesia
- Chronic Pain management
- Acute Post-Operative pain management
- Critical Care
- Palliative pain management for cancer patients
- Anaesthesia for Cardiac Surgery
Equipment’s available in various ICUs
DVT PUMP, VENTILATOR, USG, ECHO, AED, IABP, BAIR HUGGER WARMER, NEBULIZER, C-PAP, BIPAP, AIR MATTRESS,
Teaching & training of doctors
- The Department of Anaesthesiology is recognized for DNB in Anaesthesia by the National Board of Examinations. The Department is providing regular interactive classes, bedside clinics, seminars and symposiums as a part of the Teaching and Training programme for postgraduate students, Junior Residents, Senior Residents etc. There are research works for thesis along with classes, symposia’s etc for postgraduate students.
Dr Rakesh Kumar, MBBS, MD(Anaesthesiology)
Dr Abhishek Singh, MBBS, DA(Anaesthesiology)
Dr Umesh Kumar Kannaujiya, MBBS, MD(Anaesthesiology)
Dr. Sumit Kumar Vishwakarma, MBBS, MD(Anaesthesiology)
What our patients are saying
very day we strive harder to deliver a great patient experience which is not just the treatment but also your overall experience at any of our facilities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!