I.C.U & Critical Care Unit
Apex Hospital is equipped with advanced Critical Care Facilities, with round-the-clock availability of trained staff and experienced specialist doctors
- Surgical ICU
- Medical ICU
- Burn ICU
Paediatric, Burns, Neonatology and Post Surgical Patients
24-hours Component Blood Bank and Transfusion Facilities for treatment of accident victims.
I.C.U & Critical Care Team
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar, MD (Anaesthesia)
- Dr. Umesh Kanaujia, MD (Anaesthesia)
- Dr. Abhishek Singh, (MBBS, Diploma)
- Dr. Sumit Kumar Vishwakarma, MD (Anaesthesia)
PICU & NICU Team
- (Prof.) Dr. V. Bhargav, MD
- Dr. Abhishek Jaiswal, MD
- Dr. Shweta, MD
- Dr. Sanju Lata Singh, DM
The nursing team is the pillar and backbne of our ICUs
Nursing care for patient ratio is distributed as
- 1:1 for ventilated and high risk patient
- 2:1 for non- ventilated patients.
The nurses are competent in most procedures in ICU and can handle most of the eqipments inside the ICU.
Treatment & Procedures
The below procedures are performed but not limited to……
- Central Venous Cannulation
- Arterial Cannulation
- Suprapubic Cystostomy
- Lumbar Puncture
- Percutaneous ECMO Cannulation
- Intercostal Drainage
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Pleural Tapping
- Ascitic Tapping
- Dialysis Cannulation
- Epidural Analgesia
What our patients are saying
very day we strive harder to deliver a great patient experience which is not just the treatment but also your overall experience at any of our facilities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!