The institute of Nephrology and Urology has the largest renal treatment programme. A host of urological and nephrological problems find a cure at Apex.
Providing comprehensive, specialised care to international patients is one of apex super speciality’s top priorities. Our Urology Department comprises a team of highly skilled and experienced urologists who are dedicated to providing advanced diagnosis, treatment, and care for a wide range of urological conditions. Using state-of-the-art technology and a patient-centric approach, we strive to improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Prostate Disorders (BPH)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Bladder Disorders
- Kidney Disorders
- Testicular Disorders
- Urologic Cancers
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL),
- Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (TURP)
- Green Light Laser Therapy
Major problems deal with are
- Major endo-scopic surgeries for urinary obstruction, urinary stone diseases and uretero renoscopies and intracorporeal as well as extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL).
- Uro-oncology which includes radical management of renal and bladder tumors in co-ordination with oncologists.
- Uro-dynamic evaluation which involves diagnosis of various bladder dysfunctions, neurogenic bladders and urinary incontinences and planning their management.
- Diagnosis and management of impotence including the penile prosthesis implantation.
- Prostate Gland Tumor (Radical Prostatectomy)
- Kidney And Ureter Stone
- Urinary Bladder Stone
- Urinary Bladder Tumor
- Turbt With Radical Cystectomy & Neobladder
- Tumor Of Genital (Penis & Testes)
- Renal Tumor
- Stone Removal – Modern Extra Corporeal & Intra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy – Holmium Laser (PCNL, RIRS & URSL)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Green Laser Surgery
- Uro-Dynamic Study
The department of Nephrology deals with acute kidney injury (AKS) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) affecting the kidneys, including provision of renal replacement therapies. Department also deals with patients suffering from Hypertension nephrotic syndrome and interstitial kidney disease. We look forward to providing compassionate, sophisticated and affordable kidney care to the common man.
- CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy )
- Urodynamic study
- Wireless uro dynamic system
- Stone Clinic (Tythotripsy)
- Renal Scan (Only Center in Uttar Pradesh)
- Renal DMSA- DTPA Scanning
What our patients are saying
very day we strive harder to deliver a great patient experience which is not just the treatment but also your overall experience at any of our facilities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!