How to Apply
[ A ] Online Application
– The application consists of two parts.
– It is mandatory to fill all the fields that are marked with an asterisk *.
[ B ] Online Payment:
Payment may be made by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/ UPI.
[ C ] Fees Structure :
Rs.6000 per week
- Candidates should apply one month in advance.
- For an identity card, a stamp-size photograph is required.
- Minimum observership period is two weeks and maximum is three months.
- At the time of joining, the candidate should bring true copies of their highest degree certificates.
- Fees should be paid on the day of joining by cash, cheque, Internet Banking, UPI.
- Technical/Engineering students’ requests will not be accepted.
- Observer should join on the given dates.
- Late/early will not be considered.
- Candidate should be self-financed No accommodation will be provided to candidates. Candidates should arrange their own accommodation.
- No. The number of people per unit will be restricted. Apex Hospital reserves the right to accept or reject the application.
- Applicant should send hard copies of certificates for verification of their degree and to get the approval manually.
- After certificates have been verified, the applicant will receive approval on line to begin his/her observation. If sponsored/forwarded by an institution, then a letter from the institution’s authority must be attached.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Please fill in all fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the application form, attach photocopies of relevant documents and certificates and sign the declaration. All photocopies will be verified
Please click here for Online Application Form